This page covers any general information for the Fly Puppet board.
Avaliable from the Mellow store on Aiexpress
In order to meet the needs of customers using RP2040 5-axis, we made a fly-puppet motherboard. If you use Raspberry Pi cm4, then this motherboard will become an integrated board of Raspberry Pi 4 + 3D printer motherboard, and run klipper firmware directly. At the same time, it can also connect to Fly Pi, Raspberry PI 3/3b/4b through the 40p GPIO header. 5-axis fits most machines on the market today, and it’s a very interesting board.
- Supports mounting Rasberry Pi CM4, 4B, 3B, 3, and Fly Pi
- MCU: RPI RP2040
- Communication: UART
- 12/24V input
- 3A 5V power supply
- Drivers supported: A4988, LV8729, DRV8225, TMC2208, 2209, & 5160
- 2 CNC Fans with replacable Fly MOS
- 1 Full power fan
- Bed and Hotend Tempreture
- RGB LED port
- BLtouch port
- 3 Limit switch inputs
- HDMI, CSI, DSI, USB and Ethernet with CM4
- Fly Puppet Board
- JST-XH connectors and crimp terminals
- Fly MOS
- USB C Cable
- Serial header pigtail
Driver mode and Fan Voltage Jumpers
USB DIP Switches
6P DIP switch is used for USB control, all of them are OFF by default.
- DIP switches 1 and 2.
- ON: Extend the USB of CM4 to the 4 onboard USB ports, they cannot be ON at the same time as switches 5 and 6
- DIP switch 3 and 4
- ON: Connect the USB of the lower computer RP2040 to the onboard Type-c interface. Cannot be ON with switches 5 and 6 at the same time
- DIP switch 5 and 6
- ON: Connect the USB of CM4 to the onboard Type-c interface for CM4 EMMC programming. Cannot be ON with switches 1,2,3 and 4 enabled.