Fly SHT-36 V2 CAN bus TerminationEdit me
SHT-36 V2 CAN bus termination jumpers
Fly SHT-36 V2 CAN bus termination
- CAN bus must have two 120 ohm resistors. One at each end of the bus.
- Failure to correctly terminate the CAN bus cause to communication issues and instability.
- No matter how many USB devices you connect on a singe bus only enable one 120 ohm resistor at each end of the bus. There is no need to add a resistor to every CAN device
- The resistance between CAN H and CAN L measured with the system powerd off should be 60 ohms with all CAN devices connected.
- If you are using a UTOC to connect to the Fly SHT-36 V2, you will only need to connect the Fly SHT-36 V2s two jumper caps. The UTOC 120 ohm resistor is not jumpered and always enabled.
- The Fly SHT-36 V2 has an on-board 120 ohm resistor that is enabled by installing two jumpers.