Fly UTOC-1 and UTOC-3 General Information.
- USB-IN : USB to CAN input interface , connected to the host computer
12-24V & GND : Power connector
CANBUS : CAN interface , connected to expansion motherboardsand tool boards , etc ( connected to devices with on-board CANtransceiver chips
CANBUS * : For connecting to motherboards withoutCAN port ( only for connecting to STM32 , s USB ( PA11 / PA12 ) portplease pay attention to purchase the corresponding UTOC version )√The volume is compressed to the extreme , SHT36 adopts a6-layer board design
Support for CAN bus connections , data transmission is more stable , delay is smaller , and distance is longer
- The UTOC-1 and UTOC-3 is suitable for all devices that can run linux , such as raspberry pi
What cable should be used to connect Can board to UTOC-1 and UTOC-3?
- Four wires, two signal wires are more than 26AWG, two power supply wires up the 18AWG.
What is the difference between UTOC-1 and UTOC-3?
- UTOC-1 can only be connected to board with CAN transceiver. The UTOC-3 can be connected to boards that supports CAN but do not have an onboard CAN transceiver (only stm32, using PA11/PA12 of the usb port). UTOC-3 supports connecting 2 boards without can transcievers.
What host computer does the UTOC-1 and UTOC-3 support?
- You can use it if your host computer system kernel supports can. Operating systems such as Rasbian, Armbian, Debian, and others.